Your privacy is important to us. In accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, W. C. L. Bauld Insurance Brokers, it’s staff and associates comply with the federal legislation. All personal information obtained from an individual will be used for the following situations:
- acquisition and/or renewal of insurance policies;
- to assist the client and assess his/her ongoing needs for insurance;
- to assess the client’s need for and to offer other products, such as financial products;
- to ensure that client information is accurate and up-to date;
- to protect the broker and/or insurer against inaccuracy.
We will only collect, use and disclose such personal information in such a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances. Disclosure will be to the following third parties:
- insurance companies;
- other brokers;
- credit organizations;
- professionals working on behalf of the broker or insurer such as adjusters and lawyers;
- medical professionals;
- employer of the insured (commercial policies only)
Please feel free to communicate any questions or concerns.